Any individual, firm or company operating and/or marketing snorkelling & scuba diving activities, products & services in Queensland (e.g. snorkel & scuba diving retailers, dive charter vessels, dive resorts/islands, training agencies, consultancy companies, snorkel & scuba diving equipment suppliers, travel wholesaler & kiosks.
In alphabetical order
- ABC Scuba Diving Port Douglas
- Adrenalin Snorkel and Dive
- Aussie Marine
- Brisbane Dive Academy
- Cairns Dive Adventures
- Cairns Dive Centre
- Calypso Reef Imagery Centre
- Cruise Whitsundays
- Divers Den
- Diveplanit Travel
- Diversion Dive Travel
- First Aid Academy
- CDC Fitzroy Island
- Migration Plus
- Mike Ball Diving Expeditions
- Ocean Free/Ocean Freedom
- Passions of Paradise III
- Projects Global
- Queensland Breathing Systems
- Reef Day Tripper
- Spirit of Freedom
- Tabata Australia
- Terrence Cummins International Business Coaching and Consultation
- TUSA Dive
- Yongala Dive
Interstate & International Members
Any individual, firm, company or organization who does not conduct business in Queensland, but is involved in snorkel & scuba diving marketing & operations on an internationally and/or interstate basis outside Queensland (e.g. all international & interstate snorkelling & scuba diving operators, charter vessels, dive resorts):
BE PART OF OUR INDUSTRY’S SUCCESS
JOIN DIVE QUEENSLAND
Dive Queensland is the leading body representing the Queensland dive industry to its international and domestic markets. With thirty members and growing, we will collectively advance Queensland as a ‘must experience’ dive destination.
Dive Queensland raises funding through organised collaboration between not only dive operators but with the industry’s suppliers, government and local councils. These resources are used to:
Coordinate trade show missions both internationally and domestically.
Take advantage of collective advertising opportunities
Your membership allows the dive industry to grow and prosper, we welcome you to join our community and enjoy the benefits.
- Utilise funding not available to individual operators.
- Invitation to participate in trade shows. A range of representation options available to suit the individual operator.
- Dive show cooperative promotions
- Dive Show partnership with GBRMPA (Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority).
- Social media content shared through Dive Queensland channels.
- Option to utilise Dive Queensland logo on marketing collateral.
- Participate in the member discount program – All members receive discounts offered by industry members.
- Representation by AMPTO (Association of Marine Park Tourism Operators).
- Invitation to industry events.
- Quarterly eNewsletter
- Representation to Government of work Visas
- Be part of the dive community
DIVE QUEENSLAND MISSION STATEMENT
Dive Queensland is a non-profit, membership based, incorporated association, committed to the promotion and development of the diving industry in Queensland and the advancement of diving, tourism and the infrastructure that supports it. This is achieved by:
- Building destination awareness and raising the profile of our members through collaborative marketing programs and opportunities
- Promoting sustainable growth in safe recreational diving and snorkelling in Queensland
- Actively participate in the preservation and conservation of marine flora and fauna species and assist in the restoration of a marine environment compatible with this aim
- Promoting diving safety through regulation and education
- Working with and lobbying government departments in all areas affecting dive tourism throughout Queensland
ABOUT DIVE QUEENSLAND
For over 25 years, Dive Queensland has been actively involved in the promotion of Dive Tourism throughout the State of Queensland. Membership is made up of marine tourism operators and those businesses that support these operations from the south-east corner to the Torres Straits. The Association represents a ‘one stop shop’ for all things associated with dive tourism.
Look for this logo with confidence the service and products offered by our member will be second to none.
We also work in close collaboration with many entities to achieve the best possible outcomes for our members. The entities include but are not limited to:
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority
- Department of Justice (Workplace Health and Safety)
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority
- Maritime Safety Queensland
- Safe Work Australia
- Australian Marine Conservation Society
- Association of Marine Park Tourism Operators
- Department of the Environment
- Queensland Department of Environment and Heritage Protection, and
The objectives for which the Association was established are:
- To promote and advance the interests Dive Tourism in Queensland.
- Take concerted action as one body in any manner affecting the interests of members and, without limiting the application of this clause, to appear and/or prepare submissions to, or for presentation before any constitutional body, tribunal, department or government.
- Establish, implement and maintain, so far as the law allows, reputable standards in the Dive Tourism Industry as a means of fostering goodwill between members, and to improve the standing of the industry in the public interest.
- Foster the development of the Tourist Industry in Queensland and particularly in relation to the Dive Tourism Industry.
- Improve the quality, safety and availability of amenities for the provision of dive tourism services to the public.
- Co-operate, affiliate or act in concert with any association, company or person where such co-operation, affiliation or action will, or is calculated to, assist in, or facilitate, the fulfilment of the object a of the Association.
- Do all such things that are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the objects of the Association provided that any action taken by the Association does not contravene legislation whether State or Federal.
- Social media platforms on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Development and production of high quality dedicated Dive Queensland brochure for local, regional, national and international distribution.
- Representation and brochure distribution at international trade shows including:
o Malaysia International Dive Expo (MIDE)
o Asia Dive Expo (ADEX – Singapore)
- Ongoing representation on numerous boards and committees to express the views and/or concerns of members
- Ongoing provision of compliance assistance and advice