Dive Queensland Mission Statement
Dive Queensland is a non-profit, membership based, incorporated association, committed to the promotion and development of the diving industry in Queensland and the advancement of diving, tourism and the infrastructure that supports it. This is achieved by:
- Building destination awareness and raising the profile of our members through collaborative marketing programs and opportunities
- Promoting sustainable growth in safe recreational diving and snorkelling in Queensland
- Actively participate in the preservation and conservation of marine flora and fauna species and assist in the restoration of a marine environment compatible with this aim
- Promoting diving safety through regulation and education
About Dive Queensland
For over 25 years, Dive Queensland has been actively involved in the promotion of Dive Tourism throughout the State of Queensland. Membership is made up of marine tourism operators and those businesses that support these operations from the south east corner to the Torres Straits. The Association represents a ‘’one stop shop’’ for all things associated with dive tourism.
Look for this logo with confidence the service and products offered by our member will be second to none.
Our main aim is;
- To promote and advance the interests Dive Tourism in Queensland.